IndiGo Recruitment 2022
Job Posted On: 08 March 2022
There is NO application fee to apply
|Educational Qualification and Eligibility:
- Intermediate from a recognized Board or University.
- Female Indian nationals between the ages of 18 and 27 who have an Indian passport.
- Height and weight must be at least 155 cm tall, with weight proportional to BMI.
- Positive body language and well-groomed appearance. While in uniform, no tattoos should be visible.
0-3 years of experience is required. Freshers are also eligible to apply.
As per company norms.
All Over India
- Ensure that all DGCA regulations are followed and that all required licenses are current.
- Following your agreement to the best of your abilities and ensuring that all ethical practices are followed.
- To comply with flying duties, keep yourself medically healthy and fulfill all rest restrictions.
- Be accountable for adhering to all roster requirements and submitting all reports on schedule.
- Ensure that you are familiar with all of your circulations and that you are informed about your product and service.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and comply with all rules on time.
- At all times, comply with all Service Level Agreements and best practices.
- Your top priority will be to always be able to respond quickly to your customers’ demands, as well as to keep an eye on the cabin during and after service.
- Throughout the trip, keep an eye on the cabin and maintain the plane clean.
- Demonstrate all of your safety, security, and first-aid responsibilities, and stay alert at all times.
- Always adhere to the code of conduct and ensure that you are conducting yourself in an ethical manner.
- Take note of any specific requests made by customers and fulfill them.
- Before landing, always greet your customers and say their farewell with the hopes of seeing them again.
- Before you sign off after your flight, make sure you finish all reports and requirements.
- In both English and Hindi, fluency and clarity of speaking are essential.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to the evaluation/selection process.
- The Candidate will be selected based on the Interview.
- The interview requires a half-sleeved shirt, a knee-length well-fitting skirt, skin-colored stockings, and make-up.
- Candidates, on the other hand, can make necessary preparations in the event of inclement weather.
- Two passport-size pictures, a soft copy and one hard copy of an updated résumé, photocopies of 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport must be carried by the candidate.
- All candidates must wear a mask at all times. Without the mask, entry will be strongly forbidden.
- Before attending the interview, candidates should download the Aarogya Setu App and bring their final vaccination certificate.
How To Apply
All the Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the given links.