Accenture | Accenture Company | Accenture Jobs for Freshers | Accenture Recruitment-2023
|POST NAME||Associate Software Engineer|
|SALARY||38k per month|
|ROLE||Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations.|
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE|
1. How much does Accenture pay an Associate software engineer?
In Accenture, associate software engineer salary ranges between 4.4 to 4.8 Lakhs.
2. How many rounds are in Accenture for an associate software engineer?
There are 4 rounds in Accenture for an associate software engineer.
3. Can I get a job at Accenture easily?
Yes, it’s not that hard to get a job at Accenture.
4. Which role is best for freshers in Accenture?
Software Engineer role is best for Freshers in Accenture.
5. Does Accenture give overtime?
No, there is no overtime rate of pay at Accenture.
6. Does Accenture give holiday bonuses?
At Accenture, a lot of benefits are offered and bonuses every November and December.
7. Do Accenture employees work from Home?
Yes, Accenture provides Work From Home.
8. Is Accenture a Permanent Job?
It is up to your project manager and the higher level of the project you working on.