TATA SIA Airlines Limited
CABIN CREW AIRPORT JOBS
Job posted on 19 February 2022
There is NO application fee to apply
the candidate will get a salary as per company norms.
Minimum Qualification (10+2), with a minimum of 60% in 12th grade.
Freshers are also eligible to apply.
Prior experience as Cabin Crew is preferred
- Indian citizens with a valid passport, PAN card, and Aadhaar card are eligible to apply.
- Females must be at least 155 cm tall and males must be at least 170 cm tall, with weight proportional to height
- BMI ranges from 18 to 22 for females and 18 to 25 for males.
- Fluency in both English and Hindi is required.
- There are no visible tattoos or marks on any part of your body.
- Be aware of cultural differences.
- Recognize the needs of each individual.
- Maintain a current understanding of current safety and security requirements in order to represent Vistara in a professional manner.
- Maintain a working understanding of service procedures and corporate policies.
Safety and security-related duties
- Checking the availability and effectiveness of safety equipment
- Prior to take-off, passengers are given safety demonstrations.
- Prior to take-off, secure the aircraft doors and make sure the cabin is free of unsecured items that could obstruct emergency evacuation.
- Assuring that passengers adhere to safety protocols in order to avoid problems mid-flight
- Provide assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency, such as administering first aid and providing instructions for emergency evacuations.
Inflight service duties
- Checking the availability of essential food and beverage, as well as in-flight amenity items, are all duties that must be completed prior to boarding.
- Customer boarding, greeting and directing them to seats, assisting with carry-on luggage stowage, and, if necessary, serving welcome refreshments
- Meals and beverages are served, including drink preparation, food heating/plating, food distribution, and post-service collection.
- Keeping airplane cabins and restrooms clean and stocked during flights.
- During the flight, make announcements and respond to customer questions.
- Ensure the comfort of customers by supplying recognized facilities according to guidelines or on a request basis.
- Customer demands should be responded to and fulfilled as much as possible.
- Ensure that consumers depart in a timely manner after arrival.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected based on an online Interview.
|How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates should apply through the given link.