Amazon Recruitment 2022
Job updated on: 15 March 2022
There is NO application fee to apply
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Finance or Economics.
No experience is required. Freshers are also eligible to apply.
As per company norms
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing invoice quality concerns, establishing monitoring solutions, Pattern recognition, enabling automation, running simple SQL queries, updating, tracking, and resolving technological challenges are just a few of the primary duties.
- Working with the program management team, updating/enhancing our current tools, automating support operations, and documenting our systems are all part of the job description.
- Detail-oriented, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, great organizational abilities, the ability to juggle numerous projects at once, the ability to work autonomously, and the ability to retain professionalism under pressure, the ideal candidate.
- The individual must be able to predict problems and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages before they occur.
- The individual must be able to prioritize projects accurately, make informed decisions, work to improve the customer experience, and complete tasks on time.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be selected based on Interviews.
- Good verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to work as part of a group
- Ability to think critically
- MS Office, SQL, Excel, and Tableau skills are required.
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Positive attitude in assisting and resolving consumer issues
How To Apply
All the Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the given link.
|| Click Here