Cognizant – GenC HR Internship
|Cognizant Important Dates:
Last date to apply 31 March 2022
|Cognizant Application Fee:
There is NO application fee to apply
INR 25,000.00 per Month
There is NO age limit
|Cognizant Educational Qualification:
Throughout, the percentage was at least 60%.
Any year pass-outs are acceptable.
Any BBA (with a minimum of 6 months experience) or MBA stream candidate is eligible to apply.
|Cognizant Experience Required:
No Experience is required. Freshers are eligible to apply. A minimum of 6 months of work experience is preferred.
Work from home
Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore
|Cognizant Job Role:
- Technical Education Cohort management for groups of up to 200 students
- Cohort orientation, continual evaluation process, structuring solution/platform linkages, and setting expectations for learners on Do’s and Don’ts
- Learner attendance tracking, session planning, and scheduling, as well as coordination with trainers (internal and external), mentors, BU SMEs, and support leaders, all connect session preparation and implementation.
- Validation of cohort learning progress, analysis, inferences, course correction/remediation action, and weekly performance reporting
- Be a single point of contact for learners throughout their learning journey, answering questions, providing assistance, and facilitating further learning interventions as needed to ensure successful graduation.
|Cognizant Skills Required:
- Excellent time-management abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities
- MS Office expertise – Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and decision-making abilities
- Should have experience with any database management tools in addition to MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- It’s a plus if you know how to use data visualization and programming tools.
- Ability to rationally intertwine the data at hand in order to derive insights and judgments
- Ability to analyze and project data for clear insights and narrative visualization
- Quick learner, especially when it comes to new technology and tools.
|How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates should apply through the given link.