Ecil Recruitment Apply Online Sarkari Result 2023
Ecil Recruitment Last Date, Ecil notification 2023, Ecil jobs
Name of Post: Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment – ECIL 2023 Apply Online for Various Posts
Post Date/Update: 02 September 2023
Ecil Recruitment Apply Online Sarkari Result 2023 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment (ECIL) looking for dynamic, experienced and result-oriented officers at Headquarters in Hyderabad. ECIL has released the Recruitment for various posts like Sr. Manager- HR, Sr.Manager- Law, Dy Manager – Technical, Dy Manager – HR. Those Candidates who are interested in this ECIL recruitment can apply Online from 02 September 2023 to 23 September 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and all other information.
ECIL 2023 Recruitment Details:
Eligible candidates including Employees must apply ONLINE through the official website https://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively Follow www.ecil.co.in > Careers > e- Recruitment for advertisement details. The Online application process will be operational from 02 September 2023(14.00 hours) to 23 September 2023 (14.00 hours).
|ECIL 2023 Important Dates|
|ECIL Notification 2023||02 September 2023|
|ECIL Apply Online 2023||02 September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online 2023||23 September 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||23 September 2023|
|Last Date of accepting registration forms (Hard Copy) with required documents from Candidates||30 September 2023|
|Interview Date||Will be communicated by email to eligible candidates only|
ECIL Recruitment Application Fee:
The candidates must pay certain application fees while submitting the ECIL Application/registration form. The Application fee is mandatory for UR/EWS/OBC Candidates. If the application fee is not paid, the application form will be rejected by ECIL.SC/ST/PWD Candidates do not need to pay the application fee.
|General Candidates (UR/EWS/OBC)||500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD and officers from
Defence & Internal Employees
ECIL Recruitment Age Limit:
The eligible and aspiring candidates should fulfil the age limit criteria for applying for the Posts of ECIL. Eligible candidates can read the official notification for more details.
Upper age limit Relaxation for the ECIL Posts
|Disability Persons||5 years|
ECIL Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidates must fulfil the ECIL 2023 Eligibility criteria before applying for various posts. The details of the ECIL Eligibility Criteria were mentioned in the official Notification. However, we have shared the basic details of eligibility criteria which are mandatory to be fulfilled by the Candidates.
|Post/Department Name||Educational Qualification
|SR Manager – LAW||The candidate should be a first-class Graduate with 3 years. bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) or first Class 5 yrs. Integrated LLB Degree, a master’s degree in law (LLM) will be preferred.|
|DY Manager – TECH (embedded systems (Hardware)||First-class engineering graduate or engineering postgraduate in ECE. Applicants holding an MBA or PC Graduate Diploma in Management will have an added advantage.|
|DY Manager- Tech (Embedded system (software)||First-class engineering graduate or engineering postgraduate in CSE. Applicants holding an MBA or Graduate Diploma in Management will have an added advantage.|
|DY Manager – TECH (Power Electronics)||First-class engineering graduate or engineering postgraduate in power electronics. Applicants holding an MBA or post-career diploma and management will have an added advantage.|
|DY Manager – TECH (Mechanical Design)||First-class engineering graduate or engineering postgraduate in mechanical engineering applicants holding an MBA are postgraduate diploma in management will have added an advantage.|
|DY Manager – TECH (RF)||First-class engineering graduate or engineering postgraduate in Electronics/Electronics and Communication or Communication or Electronics and Communication. Applicants holding an MBA or PG Graduate Diploma in Management will have an added advantage.|
|DY Manager – TECH (Electronics and Instrumentation)||First-class engineering graduate or engineering postgraduate in instrumentation engineering or electronics or electronics and communication applicants holding MBA are postgraduate diplomas in management will have an added advantage.|
|Manager – TECH (Computer Science (AI/ML)||First-class engineering graduate or engineering Postgraduate in computer science or computer science and engineering. Applicants holding an MBA or Postgraduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.|
|DY Manager – HR||The applicant should be a first-class graduate with an MBA or PG degree or a years PG diploma in HR, PMIR from a recognized university or institute degree in law will be preferable.|
|DY Manager – TECH (Computer Science (Cyber Security)||First class engineering graduate or engineering Postgraduate in computer science or computer science and engineering. Applicants holding MBA or forced to graduate Diploma in management will have added advantage.|
|DY Manager – TECH (Computer Science (IBM BPM)||Recharge first class Engineering graduate or Imagineering Postgraduate in Computer Science or Computer Science and Engineering. Applicants holding MBA or Postgraduate Diploma in Management will have an added advantage.|
ECIL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
ECIL Vacancy Details 2023 has been released along with ECIL notification 2023 on the official website of ECIL.
Ecil Recruitment Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|SR Manager – HR||1|
|SR Manager- Law||1|
|DY Manager – Technical||32|
|DY Manager – HR||5|
ECIL 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process for ECIL 2023 includes…
- The eligible candidates shall be invited for a personal interview.
- The date, time and venue of the personal interview will be intimated by e-mail. The candidate called for the interview shall mandatorily submit all the relevant documents for verification at the time of the interview.
ECIL 2023 Salary Details:
The candidates selected for the post of SR Manager – HR, SR Manager- Law and DY Manager Technical, DY Manager – HR will be provided with a handsome basic salary.
|SR Manager – HR
SR Manager – Law
|Applicants for CPSEs should have worked in the following areas. Higher pay scale for a minimum of one year.
24,900 – 50,500 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017 (pre-revised pay scale).
60,000 – 1,80,000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017 (Revised Pay scale).
56,100 – 1,77,500 (Level 10) (Revised).
|DY Manager – Technical and DY Manager – HR||Applicants for CPSEs should have worked in the following areas. Highest pay scale for a minimum of one year.
16,400 – 40,500 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (pre-revised pay scale)
40,000 – 1,40,000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017 (Revised pay scale)
47,600 – 1,51,100 (Level 8) (Revised)
ECIL Application Process and Other Instructions:
- Eligible candidates including Employees must apply ONLINE through the official website https://careers.ecil.co.in, alternatively follow ecil.co.in > Careers > e- Recruitment for advertisement details. The Online application process will be operational from 02 September 2023(14.00 hours) to 23 September 2023 (14.00 hours).
- After completing the online application process, the candidate is assigned a system-generated application number to be used for any future reference.
- All correspondence shall only be made through e-mail ID as furnished by the applicant in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to take the printout of the registered online application form which will be available up to the last date for online registration.
- The candidate must sign on a printout of the online registered application form by affixing the recent colour, passport size, and photograph and enclosing the self-attested copies of data for qualification post-qualification experience.
- The candidate should write Advertisement No. 13/2023, Post Number and Online Registration Number on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled-in Application form along with Enclosures as indicated at S.No IX (d) to the following address or before 30th September 2023 (14:00 hours)
- Deputy General Manager, Human Resources( Recruitment Section), Administrative Building, Corporate Office, Electronics Corporation of India Ltd, ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500062, Telangana.
- No application will be received by hand.
- Internal employees are also required to forward all the above documents (through the proper channels) on or before the due date which is 30 September 2023.
- Candidates must upload a photo and signature both in JPEG format only as per the following specifications.
- The photograph must be a formal and recent colour, passport size with a blue background only. The size of the photograph and signature should be less than 100 KB and 50 KB respectively.
- If an applicant is eligible to apply for more than one post and wishes to apply for multiple posts, he/she must submit a separate application for each post and must remit separate application fees for each post. Only online applications shall be accepted.
Ecil Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here
Download Notification Link: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here