Mindtree and Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022
SOFTWARE ENGINEER JOBS
Job posted on 10 February 2022
There is NO application fee to apply
You will get a salary as per company norms.
There is NO age limit
- B.E/B. Tech/ME/M. Tech (All Branches of Engineering), MCA, full-time/regular courses)
- Academic records of at least 60% in the 10th, 12th, Diploma, UG, and PG levels.
- At the time of graduation, there were no ongoing backlogs.
The applicant must be of Indian nationality and a permanent resident of India.
Freshers are eligible to apply
- Create client-side software for delivery of services, data distribution, or test automation.
- Work with the architecture, server-side developers, quality assurance, and operations teams to push and solidify design requirements assure stable software deployments and enable smooth transitions to the operations team.
- Conduct TFS reviews with the rest of the team to ensure that the software designs are sound.
- Assist with production-related difficulties.
- As this person will interface with all customers across the various Cisco Engineering teams, strong customer focus and the ability to follow-up on issues and train end users globally will be critical.
- Solid understanding of the Software Product Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes, and Defect Analysis and Validation methods.
- Educate end-users on the basics of the third-party platform’s capability and facilitate workflow in questionable areas.
- Good English (Written & Verbal) communication skills are required.
- Excellent Python programming abilities
- Strong understanding of Web Services, XML, JSON, REST, Sockets, Multi-Thread, Linux, and Windows operating systems
|How to Apply:
- All the interested and eligible candidates should apply through the given link.
Mindtree : Apply online
Cisco: Apply Online