|AMAZON’S SELLING PARTNER SUPPORT ASSOCIATEWORK FROM HOME JOBS – HYDERABAD
Job posted on 07 February 2022
There is NO Application Fee to Apply
|Educational Qualification:Any Graduation
|Age Limit:There is No Age limit
|Experience Required:0-5 years experience required. Freshers are also eligible to apply. It would be advantageous if you had at least 6 months of experience working in a customer service/contact center environment.
|Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
|Job Location:Work From Home(Company Location: Hyderabad)
- The Seller Help Associate is the primary point of contact between Amazon and our third-party sellers, providing phone and e-mail support in English and Hindi, as well as internal service level agreements. The Seller Help Associate will be in charge of delivering fast and accurate operational support to Amazon’s third-party sellers.
- A Seller Support Associate is required to resolve long-term system issues, improve processes, provide internal documentation, and work as part of a team.
- Effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi. It is essential to be fluent in these languages.
- Ability to take both inbound and outgoing calls, as well as provide email assistance.
- Provides Amazon Sellers and Merchants with timely and efficient assistance, including the appropriate escalation of Seller concerns. Maintains a cheerful and professional attitude at all times, promoting the firm and efficiently resolving delicate topics.
- Demonstrates strong time management abilities as well as the capacity to work autonomously while utilizing departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and, when necessary, assists team members with tough connections.
- Actively seeks answers using logical reasoning and data interpretation abilities, identifying trends and directing them to the right channel, as well as making suggestions for improvement.
- To resolve Seller’s difficulties and queries, communicate with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as needed.
- Written and oral communication in English and Hindi should be effective, clear, and professional. It is necessary to be fluent in these languages.
- Technical knowledge (computers and the Internet) is essential. MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox are two desirable skill sets.
- Business knowledge in the areas of e-commerce and retail is beneficial.
- Awareness of and expertise with process improvement
- Enthusiasm and a high level of self-motivation.
- With a high degree of flexibility, strong prioritization and time management abilities are required.
- The ability to adapt to constant change with grace and flexibility.
- Demonstrate a feeling of urgency and agility relevant to changing business needs.
- Exhibits efficient communication, calmness, and a professional demeanor.
- Excellent track record, especially in terms of quality and productivity
- Shifts: The position entails working in a 24/7 workplace, including night shifts, with shifts determined by business needs.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two-day off (it’s a five-day workweek with two days off).
- There are no unscheduled leaves allowed during the first four months of training and transition.
- Knowledge of Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook, and MS Office are required.
- You can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables in a quiet home environment devoid of background noise.
- Should have a fast internet connection (at least 20 MBPS) and at least 100 GB of data from a reputable provider.
- A reliable service should be able to give you a phone at all times.
- In the event of a power outage, there should be a backup generator.
|How To Apply: All eligible and interested candidates who are living in Hyderabad should apply through the provided link.